Crankworx, the ultimate experience in mountain biking, returns to Innsbruck for the sixth year in 2022. The event will once again bring the best mountain bikers in the world together at Bikepark Innsbruck. There’s no better way to get up close and personal with the action than by volunteering!
Important inquiries (read more from the website provided):
- The minimum age for volunteers is 16 for the Crankworx Innsbruck event. Volunteers under the age of 18 have to present a declaration of consent, the latest at the orientation training, signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- As a volunteer, you have to have very good German or English skills. Depending on your working field, good German skills (written and spoken) are mandatory. You will receive all details at the volunteer job interview.
Volunteer Working Fields:
SPORT: As a sport volunteer you will work right where the Crankworx athletes show their best performances. Either as a course marshal, with timekeeping or at the Riders Lounge – you will make sure that the sport events run smoothly and all participants are informed about the latest events of the day. As a volunteer in the sport team, you should enjoy physical activity and be ‘weather resistant’ because most of your work will be outside.
VENUE MANAGEMENT & LOGISTICS:The venue crew makes sure that the coordination of all operative and logistical processes runs smoothly – during and after the sports events. You will help to set up and dismantle the general venue. You work on the venue and course branding, help with the installation of temporary facilities and if you like to do manual work there are also tasks here for you. During the event, you will also take on activities such as purchasing goods or distributing goods in the venue.
CLIENT SERVICES: In the Client Services area, you will be working directly at the interfaces to our client groups. Whether at the accreditation booth for employees, volunteers & media representatives, the welcome desk at the VIP area or in the middle of the action at the event area at various information points for visitors. You are service-oriented and enjoy a task that brings you in contact with people from all over the world? Look no further – this is your favourite volunteer job!
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS: Such a spectacular event like Crankworx attracts attention and the interest of the national and international media to Innsbruck-Tirol. As part of the media & communications team you will support producing content for social media channels, create texts and organise photos. All of this will be rounded off by you taking care of the media areas, where you will meet the media representatives and answer any questions they may have or assist them wherever necessary.
- A volunteer outfit in the event design
- Free meals on your working days
- A certificate to confirm your participation at Crankworx Innsbruck