In the summer of 2019, from August 19 - 25, no less than three equestrian European Championships will be coming to Rotterdam: Jumping, Dressage and Para-Dressage.
Here you can find all fact's and figures at a glance:
- Top sport event (3 European Championships) for the first time in Rotterdam and the Netherlands
- From August, 19 - 25
- Unique combination! Three equestrian European Championships at the same time: Jumping, Dressage, Para-Dressage.
- Final qualifying moment for the Olympic Games 2020 (Tokyo)
- New set-up at the same special location: next to the forest, the boulevard at the Kralingse plas, will also be part of the event area
- With a varied side-event program in the run-up and during the European Championships
- And you can be there! As a visitor, fan, sponsor or participant in one or more events in the run-up to the European Championships. Keep an eye on this website for the latest news, ticket sales and the various side events.
During the European Championships, the very best riders of Europe compete for gold together with their horses, both individually and as a team. In order for an event such as the European Championships to succeed, the organization depends to a large extent on volunteers for carrying out tasks in front of and behind the scenes. That is why the organization is looking for enthusiastic and motivated volunteers to contribute to the success of the European Championships in 2019.
For the European Championships we are looking for volunteers for the following functions:
Media team: The media team is responsible for the execution of the total media and communication during the event. Within the media team, the following functions exist: website management, photography, photo editing and reception of the press.
Service staff: The service staff are the face of the event, they work at various positions on the ground. Think of scanning cards at the entrance, checking maps at the stands, occupying the information desk and they are present at various intersections on the grounds to show visitors the way.
Shuttle service: From the various hotels and parking spaces there is a shuttle service to and from the European Championship grounds. Employees of the shuttle service take care of transport for participants, employees and VIPs in particular.
Interested in (one of) the above functions? Do you want to experience this unique top sport event from very close, are you available for at least 3 days and would you like to contribute to the success of the European Championships jumping, dressage and para dressage in 2019? Sign up now as a volunteer! Contact Marleen Schuurman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay informed Sign up for the Longines FEI European Championships 2019 newsletter. After your registration you will receive a confirmation email.
A unique opportunity to experience this top sports event from very close!